Is your garage door not opening or stuck wide open? Looking for a professional repair technician?

    Get in touch with our garage door repair team and help is on it’s way! When it comes to garage door repair in Pittsburgh and its surroundings, Better leave it up to the professionals. For a FREE quote and estimate..

    CALL NOW: ☎️ (412) 871-6385

    Or, fill out this form and we will contact you shortly




    Show us the damage: Send us some photos for a FREE cost estimate.

    Carbon Monoxide Death | Eyewitness News

    Emergency Garage Door Repair Pittsburgh

    MIDDLE SMITHFIELD TOWNSHIP, MONROE COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU) — Investigators believe power outages from the storm Tuesday night may have led to an accidental death in Monroe County.

    State police say a man died Wednesday, after a gas generator emitted carbon monoxide gas into the home. According to police, 21-year-old Naseem Kareem was found dead in the bedroom of the home on the 100 block of Murray Road in Middle Smithfield Township.

    Police detected a deadly level of carbon monoxide and located a gas generator inside the house. The generator had been running due to power outages caused by the storm, and ran until it was out of fuel.

    “The big thing with generators is, if you lose power, put the generator outside. A big thing with fatalities is, they’ll start it in the garage and won’t open the garage door and the CO will fill the house up and you end up getting lightheaded and you pass out. You don’t realize it and you never wake up again,” Monroe County EMA coordinator Will Clark said.

    The National Fire Protection Association says generators should be used in well-ventilated locations outside at least five feet away from all doors, windows and vent openings. The association also says you should never use a generator in an attached garage, even with the door open.

    The death was ruled accidental. An autopsy will be conducted, and troopers with the PA State Police Criminal Investigation Unit are conducting an investigation.

    Read more…

    Hope you enjoyed our article titled Carbon Monoxide Death | Eyewitness News. Besides “Carbon Monoxide Death | Eyewitness News”, feel free to browse our blog for more great content. Garage Door Pitt | Garage Door Repair Near Me | Pittsburgh.

    Recommended articles

    Garage Door Remote Is Not Working Consistently

    North Chelmsford Fire Station taking shape – Lowell Sun

    The North Fire Station project is taking shape as it nears the final months of construction. The temporary fire station is operating out the public works yard on Richardson Road until completion in October. CHELMSFORD — The North Fire Station project is taking shape as

    Garage Door Remote Is Not Working Consistently

    How Do I Choose a New Custom Garage Door?

    If you are going to purchase a new custom garage door you know that it is going to be a big expense. That is why you want to make sure that you do everything possible to make the right decision when it comes time to

    How to Choose a Garage Door Opener

    When you get a new garage door, sometimes it makes sense to replace the opener at the same time. Other times, your garage door won’t open, and upon inspection, your garage door opener has died and needs to be replaced. Whatever the case may be,